Wellcome Manor is here to help answer your questions about the admission process and provide you with a recommended course of action for your drug or alcohol addiction.
If you or someone you know is seeking treatment and would like Wellcome Manor to call, please provide us with some basic information through our online referral page and we will contact you within 24 hours.
What Should I bring?
- Current insurance card for you and your children.
- Medical records for you and your children including immunization records. (Children must be up to date on immunizations prior to coming).
- Any medications that you are on, or are supposed to be on but are not currently taking. Please bring a 30-day supply of all medications in original containers. Some medications may not be allowed, please ask if you have any questions.
- Names, addresses, phone numbers of anybody you will need to sign a release of information for (i.e., family, friends, probation officers, attorneys, employers, counselors, insurance representatives, social workers).
- ONLY Gerber approved snacks (or similar brand) for infants (up to 16 months) are allowed. No other food or beverage is allowed to be brought in.
- Cash. You may want to bring $1 bills for the vending machine. An ATM is available at Wellcome Manor (ATM Fee applies) and it does process EBT cards.
- Exercise is a part of programming; bring comfortable clothing and non-marking, non-skid tennis shoes.
- Plastic hangers if you wish to hang your clothing.
- Personal Care Items/ Toiletries. Item limits are as follows:
- lotion (2)
- shampoo (2)
- conditioner (2)
- toothpaste (2)
- hair product (2) (mousse, gel, etc.)
- hairbrush (2)
- one small bag of makeup and accessories
- Pillow. (One pillow per patient/child is provided, you may prefer your own)
- Calling card. (Calling cards are available for purchase)
- If you smoke, enough cigarettes for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Car seat/Booster seat
Admits are asked to bring no more than these amounts of items at admit. If they wish to “swap out” items during their time here that is fine as long as their belongings all fit in the storage that is provided by WMFS in their rooms.